With our client raising and launching new funds, a new opportunity have been created for an ambitious newly-qualified (ACA/CPA/CA/ACCA/CIMA) candidate to join a high-performing finance team in the London office of a prestigious and well-respected global real estate investment management firm. This role will not be limited to the production and review of financial accounts; what is being offered is a varied and broad finance role that includes deal/transaction-supporting analytical duties, working closely with the fund managers and dealing with investors and senior management on a regular basis. This is a rare opportunity in the market for a newly-qualified candidate to get immediate commercial exposure while working for a top global real estate investment manager.
1) Newly-Qualified (ACA/CPA/CA/ACCA/CIMA) candidate who is currently in a practice firm (dealing with Real Estate/Property clients) or in a Real Estate/Property Investment Management firm
2) Must have the ability to step up into a more analytical/commercial finance role, which will involve transaction support, investor reporting, financial modelling, getting involved in fund and product launches, governance and tax work, etc.
3) Candidates must be articulate with the ability to build effective stakeholder relationships and present highly complex financial information to the front office, investors and senior management
4) IFRS reporting experience
5) University educated with good academics grades