With a reputation for being a stable and well-run banking organisation, this global corporate and investment bank has done an excellent job of building its business through tough global economic conditions. What they have done is manage to launch new businesses while holding onto their staff and fostering a culture of stability. Due to steady growth and to meet the demands of an ever-evolving regulatory environment, a new role has been signed off by the London office for an experienced Liquidity Reporting Analyst at AVP/VP level.
Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 years in-depth technical experience in liquidity reporting working in an investment banking environment while having good working knowledge of BIPRU 12 and CRDIV liquidity rules. Some of the key responsibilities of the role are listed below:
• Oversee, review and support ongoing accurate and timely regulatory reporting of Liquidity
• Production of monthly LCR templates for submission to the PRA/EBA
• Production of quarterly NSFR templates for submission to the PRA/EBA
• Development and production of the new monthly AMM reporting requirement
• Production of the weekly FSA047/48 FCA regulatory return for SBE
For more information, please contact Philip Han on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 3637 0840